At Cubix, we pride ourselves on transparency and that’s why we publish a full list of associated costs when you’re securing a property through us. It’s always best to speak directly to confirm which charges would be relevant for you:
From the 1st of June the government has banned all agency fees. There will be no secret costs from us at all to try get around the law!
- Deposit – When renting a property with us we require 5 weeks rent as a deposit. 1 weeks rent can be placed as a holding deposit, securing the property. The remaining 4 weeks is not due to 7 days before you move in. At Cubix we understand that renting – especially in London, can be difficult so we give you this extra time to prepare for the move, save up and specifically not to rush you through this process.
- Guarantor required? There is no fee for this. We use a company called Rent4Sure that assist with all referencing for tenants and guarantors.
Enquire within to get personal help on your specific circumstances.
During your tenancy
- Renewal document fee – No Charge
- An admin fee will be applied if you require a change of occupancy during your tenancy.
- Council Tax
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
- Garden maintenance
- Professional cleaning of the property
*Please speak to your experienced property consultant for clarification if your circumstances would warrant the need for a guarantor.